Evolve, attract, retain: Improve facility and experience to retain more members – Sheffield
‘Evolve, attract, retain: How Local Authorities can improve their facility and experience to retain more members’ – an educational and networking opportunity we are hosting at the English Institute of Sport, Sheffield.
The purpose of the day is to bring together Local Authority Leaders throughout the UK who are dedicated to creating a facility which motivates their members and attracts new ones.
At this event you will discover quick wins and leave with real tools to increase retention and drive participation at your facility.
- Keynote speakers will include: Alliance Leisure and ukactive
- Panel discussion – Future trends within the Local Authority sector for Health, Wellbeing and Fitness
- Winning Members in the next generation of fitness and evolving to customer needs
- Importance of Studio Design: Creating spaces which motivate members
- Discover tools you can use today to make an impact on your facility tomorrow
- Networking with likeminded peers within the industry
- Experiencing an exciting Les Mills workout (optional)
Tuesday 11th June 2019
9am – 4pm
English Institute of Sport – Sheffield
Seats are limited. Please RSVP by 24th May 2019.